In today's episode, I am speaking with Patti Pokorchak. Patti used to be the shyest, geekiest tech pioneer you would ever meet, proving that ANYONE can learn how to sell, AND love it too.
A serial entrepreneur since 1992, she helped co-found and run a software business, scaling to $$millions in sales and 20 employees before opening up her own hobby farm and garden center.
She is an Adjunct Professor at Ryerson University teaching Entrepreneurial Sales, Professional Sales for MBA Students and Small business start-ups.
Patti and I dish on:
- What holds us back from learning throughout our careers and life
- The reason most people avoid "Sales", even though it’s necessary to success
- What every entrepreneur needs to know about business sales
- Some absolute no-no's when you are trying to sign up more clients
- How having "fun" in your sales career translates to more money
- The role of curiosity in developing your sales skills
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, (https://tinyurl.com/ydmzb6qz) TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Business Magic Facebook Group (https://tinyurl.com/ygdkw7ce) with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connecting, supporting, and celebrating each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine while filling their bank accounts abundantly.
Patti’s Free Gift: Get your copy of “7 Secrets to Sales Success” e-book. https://smallbizsalescoach.ca/
Purchase Patti’s book “The Accidental Farmer: Adventures of a Serial Entrepreneur: Live a Life Without Regrets”.
Follow Patti’s show “Make more money NOW” on YouTube: