In today's episode, I am speaking with Jennifer Arthurton.
Oh, my, goddess! I loved this episode and want Jennifer as a new best friend!
Jennifer is the creator, and founder of Old Chicks Know Sh*t, a community and podcast (of the same name) designed to inspire and support midlife women in chasing their dreams and creating their kick-ass next chapter. In addition, Jennifer is an empowerment coach, podcast host, writer, and speaker.
Jennifer and I dish on:
- The limiting belief(s) that society teaches us i.e., you can’t recreate a life at 50.
- Why women need to build and be a part of communities of like-minded women
- The value of staying connected to your essence; your authentic self
- What does it actually mean to "be with yourself"
- A few "truths" women experience in their mid-life that free them for the next chapter
Purchase your copy of Love Based Feminine Marketing: The Art of Growing a 6-Figure Business Without Hustle, Grind, or Force, (https://tinyurl.com/ydmzb6qz) TODAY!!!
Subscribe now so you’ll never miss an episode and leave us a review. It really helps us know which content is most important to you.
Join our Feminine Business Magic Facebook Group (https://tinyurl.com/ygdkw7ce) with your host, Julie Foucht. This is a community of women dedicated to connecting, supporting, and celebrating each other in growing businesses that honor their Divine Feminine while filling their bank accounts abundantly.
Jennifer Arthurton’s Free Gift: Book your Free Kickstarter Clarity Call at https://www.oldchicksknowshit.com/claritykickstarter
**Contact Jennifer Arthurton via Facebook or https://www.oldchicksknowshit.com/**